Please note that adult and children's Sunday school classes are canceled on Easter Sunday, April 16. They will resume the following week, April 23.
Franklin Commons is a large mixed-use facility on the North Side of Phoenixville. We meet in the South end of the building, closest to Grant Street. There are a few parking options:
- STREET PARKING: Street parking is available along Grant Street, Franklin Avenue, and in the surrounding area.
- SOUTH LOT: There is a small lot off Grant Street with spaces reserved for visitors and guests with special needs. This lot is closest to Franklin Hall, where we gather, but space is limited. Look for the big water tower!
- NORTH LOT: You will find this lot as you as you go up the hill on Franklin Avenue on the north side of the building. However, we share the North Lot with Journey Church, who also hold services in the northern section of the Commons. Greeters and signs will direct you to Iron Works Church if you choose to park in this lot, but as Journey Church also has folks to welcome you, it can get confusing.
IN THE BUILDING
Franklin Commons is a big place, with lots of meeting areas! We meet in the Franklin Hall/Bistro Area. Some tips to find us from each entrance:
- South Entrance: From the south parking lot, enter near the large "Franklin Bistro" sign, next to the end of the Stepping Stone Education Center's playground. Upon entering, Iron Space (used for Sunday School and smaller meetings) is directly in front of you, and our meeting space is just at the end of the opening corridor.
- Franklin Avenue Entrance: Enter near the Phoenixville Area Children's Learning Center. Iron Works meets in the Franklin Bistro/Hall area, to the left when you reach the end of the opening corridor. A greeter will likely be there to meet you and show you the way.
- North Entrance: As noted, this is a shared entrance. To avoid confusion, upon entering, continue straight through the Art Gallery and exit onto the Campus Walk (an outdoor garden pathway with seating), and turn left. You will be able to enter the Bistro directly from here. There will likely be a greeter in the Art Gallery area to help you find your way.
In the event of a snowy day, in which case the walk might not be properly shoveled yet, or if you would prefer to stay indoors once entering, you can go around the long way upon entering the North Entrance. Go left after entering, pass by Journey church, continue past them and turn right. Franklin Bistro will be at the end of the hall. Be ready for some happy people and lots of high fives!
- Franklin Commons is in compliance with the ADA and is wheelchair accessible.